1. In a bowl combine ground beef with soy sauce, green onion, cooking wine, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper.
2. Wash the short grain rice twice in cold water and soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and pace the rice in it, add the kelp and pour water just enough to cover the rice.
4. Add the marinated beef and spread it evenly, add bean sprout and cook it for 45 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
5. In a bowl combine soy sauce, green onion, garlic, hot pepper powder, sugar, sesame oil and sesame seed, stir and mix it well.
6. Once the rice is cooked remove the kelp and discard it.
7. Transfer the cooked rice into a large mixing bowl and break the beef if there is a lump.
8. Drizzle the sauce on top and mix it with the rice.