Spiced Indonesian Pork
|Pork fillet||12 Ounce, cut into bite size pieces (1 Large Tenderloin, 350 Gram)|
|Dark soy sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Honey||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Five spice powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, skinned and grated|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), skinned and crushed|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Serving)|
1) In a bowl, place the pork pieces with soy sauce, honey, five spices, onions, garlic, and lemon juice.
2) Stir the pork well to combine with all the ingredients.
3) Put the lid and allow the pork to marinate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill to moderate.
5) Secure the pieces of pork on to 2 or 4 oiled kebab skewers.
6) Place the skewer in a grill pan.
7) Place the pan under broiler for 15-€”20 minutes, turning frequently.
8) While grilling, baste the pork mixture with remaining marinade.
9) Serve the pork skewers hot, with lemon wedges on sides.