1. In a bowl combine the beef with sesame oil, soup soy sauce, green onions, garlic, cooking wine and black pepper.
2. Mix everything well, set aside for 10 minutes.
3. In a pot pour sesame oil and add the marinated beef, stir fry them until the beef changes color.
4. Add the radish and fry for 3 minutes on medium high heat.
5. Pour water and bring it to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Occasionally skim the foam from the surface of the soup.
7. Add soup soy sauce, salt and sempio youndoo and adjust the seasoning to taste.
8. Add the green onions towards the last few minutes and continue to simmer.
9. Turn off the heat and remove the soup in a serving bowl.