1. Cut the cooked steak in thin slices on bias.
2. In a bowl, put together soy sauce, garlic sauce, lime juice, onions, tomatoes and cucumber.
3. Stir well to mix the ingredient.
4. Place some of the meat and vegetables on the lettuce leaves, fold in the other sides and roll the lettuce tightly to make a roll.
5. Slice diagonally in the center and serve as desired.
If you love it that juiciness of steak blending with that crunch of that lettuce, then I bet that you would love this Korean inspired dish. I also bet that this would ideal to serve as an canape dish at parties. Have fun watching this video and give it a try for sure. Mazel Tov!