1. For sauce – In a measuring cup, dissolve the corn-starch into the water. Add in the soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Place a pan over medium heat and add in the vegetable oil. Allow to heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add in the garlic and ginger to the hot pan. Stir and allow to heat for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the bean sprouts and the white parts of the bok choy to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring constantly.
5. Add in the green parts of the bok choy and cook for 1 minute while stirring constantly.
6. Turn the stove up to medium-high heat. Stir the sauce ingredients to recombine, and pour into the pan.
7. Stir for 1 minute, letting the sauce bubble and thicken as it coats the vegetables.
8. Serve stir fried beans and bok choy with brown rice.
Jaclyn in this video shows us how to make this Asian Inspired Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy. It is a healthy and nutritious side dish. My bet is that they will go well with any Asian main course meal. This dish should be done within 30 minutes. Enjoy!