|Kecap mani||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese egg noodles||1 Packet (Blanched, drained and rinsed)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon (For frying)|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cabbage||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Chicken breasts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into pieces (Pre cooked)|
|Prawns||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Pre cooked)|
|Shallots||3 Tablespoon (Fried)|
|Chili garlic sauce||To Taste (For garnishing)|
1. In a small bowl combine kecap mani, sriracha, oyster sauce and ketchup with a pinch of salt.
2. Take a wok and heat it with oil and fry the egg. Add the garlic, bean sprouts, cabbage as well as the noodles. Stir fry for a couple of minutes and then add the pre-cooked chicken breasts and prawns. Continue to stir that for a few minutes until the noodles are done.
3. Lastly add the prepared sauce and combine it until everything is well blended.
4. Add some fried shallots for the texture.
5. Serve with some chili garlic sauce.
Calories 674 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 248 mg82.7%
Sodium 917.7 mg38.2%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 27 g54.2%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 22.3%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 34.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet