|Chopped onions||8 Ounce|
|Chilli powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock cube||1⁄2 , crumbled|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1⁄2 Pint|
|Chicken breasts||4 , bone left in, skinned and seasoned|
|Cornstarch/Corn flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and saute onions.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Mix in the tarragon, chilli powder, coriander, turmeric, stock cube and pineapple juice and stir well together.
4) Put the chicken breasts and stir until well coated with the sauce.
5) Put the lid on and cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
6) Place the chicken pieces in a serving dish, keep warm.
7) In a small cup, place the flour with a little water, and mix to form a smooth paste.
8) Stream the cornflour mixture into the sauce.
9) Heat the sauce for 2 minutes, stirring every 1/2 minute.
10) Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve with rice and green salad, if desired.