Marinated Beef Kabobs With Rice
|Lean boneless sirloin steak||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Purple onion||1 Large, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, cut into 1-inch squares|
|Yellow squash||1 Pound, cut into 1-inch-thick slices (Small Sized)|
|Italian reduced calorie salad dressing||8 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Burgundy/Other dry red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||4|
|Hot cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Trim fat from meat.
2. Cut meat into 1 ½ -inch cubes.
3. Take a shallow container and place meat and vegetables in it; keep it aside.
4. In a bowl combine salad dressing and wine.
5. Pour the mixture over meat and vegetables kept in container.
6. Cover the container, and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
7. Open the container and stir occasionally.
8. Take out the meat and vegetables pieces, reserving the marinade.
9. On six 12-inch skewers, arrange meat and vegetables, alternatively.
10. Coat grill with cooking spray.
11. Over medium- hot coals, grill kabobs for 15 minutes. Check if cooked. Baste frequently.
12. Serve beef kabobs hot over rice.