Yugoslav Beef Kebabs
|Finely minced beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Red wine||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon wedges||3 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the minced beef. Add in a chopped onion, chopped pepper, chopped tomato, red wine, salt and pepper.
3) Allow the meat to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Into the mince mixture add in an egg. Divide the meat into 18 portions. Shape each into a croquette. Onto each skewer, thread 3 of the croquettes.
5) Grill the kabobs for about 15 minutes, turning them around while occasionally basting with oil.
6) Place the kebobs on a warm serving dish. Garnish the dish with lemon wedges, tomato slices, onion rings and jacket baked potatoes.