Yugoslav Beef Kebabs
|Finely minced beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Red wine||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon wedges||3 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the minced beef. Add in a chopped onion, chopped pepper, chopped tomato, red wine, salt and pepper.
3) Allow the meat to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Into the mince mixture add in an egg. Divide the meat into 18 portions. Shape each into a croquette. Onto each skewer, thread 3 of the croquettes.
5) Grill the kabobs for about 15 minutes, turning them around while occasionally basting with oil.
6) Place the kebobs on a warm serving dish. Garnish the dish with lemon wedges, tomato slices, onion rings and jacket baked potatoes.
Calories 439 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.8%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.3%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 158.3 mg52.8%
Sodium 231.7 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.6%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 35 g70.2%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet