Chicken in Soy Sauce
|Chicken||3⁄4 Pound (1/2 Of A Chicken, Weighing About 1 1/2 Pound)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chinese soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Required)|
1) Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic and the chicken until browned.
4) Add the soy sauce into the meat and add a little water.
5) Allow the chicken mixture to boil.
6) Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7) Serve hot garnished with scallions and rice on side.