Chicken in Soy Sauce
|Chicken||3⁄4 Pound (1/2 Of A Chicken, Weighing About 1 1/2 Pound)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chinese soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Required)|
1) Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic and the chicken until browned.
4) Add the soy sauce into the meat and add a little water.
5) Allow the chicken mixture to boil.
6) Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7) Serve hot garnished with scallions and rice on side.
Calories 332 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114 mg38%
Sodium 1379.3 mg57.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.93%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 36 g72.1%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet