|Canned chickpeas||14 Ounce (1 Can, 400 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1/2 Fruit)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon slices||3 (For Garnishing)|
1. Wash and soak peas.
2. Drain the chick peas; add it to the food processor or blender along with garlic, lemon juice and oil and blend well. It is always nice to work out short bursts and use spatula to scrape out the mixture from sides of food processor.
3. Stir in stock and tahini and blend again until the mixture turns thick and smooth.
4. Thin the mixture by adding more stock and add more tahini if it is runny.
5. Allow the mixture to stand for a while, then taste it and season it with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Garnish the hummus with lemon slices.
7. Serve the hummus with crackers or bread.