Indonesian Soto Ajam
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Ground ginger||To Taste|
|Potatoes||2 , cut into cubes|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Eggs||2 , hardboiled, sliced|
|Carrots||2 , cooked, reserve the stock|
|Leeks||2 , cooked, reserve the stock|
1) Wash and clean the chicken, cut into bite size pieces.
1) In a pan, heat oil and saute the onions, garlic and ginger without browning,
2) Add chicken and stock to the onions mixture, bring to boil until it is tender.
3) In a pan, heat oil and fry the potatoes.
4) In a saucepan, bring salted water to boil and cook the eggs until hard boiled.
5) Allow to cool. peel and slice the eggs.
6) While serving, 1 spoon of chicken, few egg slices, fried potatoes, onions, garlic, carrot, celery and leeks.
7) Top with hot chicken broth and serve hot.