Pineapple Chicken Kebabs
|Whole chicken breasts||3|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into chunks|
|Canned unsweetened pineapple chunks||13 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Iceberg lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
1) Bone and skin the chicken and cut it into 1-inch cubes.
2) In the French Dressing (made by mixing together olive oil, lemon, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper), marinade the chicken for at least 4 hours.
3) On skewers, alternately thread the chicken, green pepper and pineapple chunks.
4) Broil the ingredients, brushing with the marinade, till done.
5) On 4 dinner plates, arrange the lettuce and top with just enough French Dressing to moisten. Put the hot kebabs over the lettuce and serve while still hot. Makes an excellent appetizer.
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.7%
Saturated Fat 0.46 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.8 mg24.9%
Sodium 90.5 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.6%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 31 g61.2%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 76.5%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet