Pineapple Chicken Kebabs
|Whole chicken breasts||3|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into chunks|
|Canned unsweetened pineapple chunks||13 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Iceberg lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
1) Bone and skin the chicken and cut it into 1-inch cubes.
2) In the French Dressing (made by mixing together olive oil, lemon, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper), marinade the chicken for at least 4 hours.
3) On skewers, alternately thread the chicken, green pepper and pineapple chunks.
4) Broil the ingredients, brushing with the marinade, till done.
5) On 4 dinner plates, arrange the lettuce and top with just enough French Dressing to moisten. Put the hot kebabs over the lettuce and serve while still hot. Makes an excellent appetizer.