Oriental Stir Fried Steak
|Sirloin steak||1 Pound, cut diagonally in thin strips|
|Dry sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Teriyaki sauce/Marinade||1 Tablespoon|
|Onions with tops||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned bamboo shoots||8 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1. In a bowl combine steak, sugar, sherry, soy sauce and teriyaki.
2. Marinate steak in the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
3. Save the marinade and drain meat on paper towel.
4. Heat the browning dish for 6 minutes at high, place meat on hot dish and top with onions, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots.
5. Microwave (high) 4 minutes stirring every minute.
6. Add marinade mixture and microwave (high) 1 minute more until desired doneness.
7. Serve the meat cutting into desired sizes or pieces and with garnish as desired.
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.3 mg17.8%
Sodium 634 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.6%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet