|Lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound, finley minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Ground coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Plain flour||4 Tablespoon|
1) Into a large bowl, add in the minced lamb. Add in finely chopped onions with a peeled and crushed garlic.
2) Add in 2 eggs, oil, parsley, coriander, salt and pepper. Beat well to get a stiff paste.
3) With wet hands shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inches.
4) Place the balls on the frying pan. Add in the stock and let it come to a boil.
5) Cover the pan and cook on simmer for 2 minutes. Keep shaking around the pan intermittently so the balls do not stick to each other. Drain the balls on a paper towel.
6) Add in 1 egg into a bowl. Dip the balls in the egg and then roll them in the flour. Shake off any excess flour.
7) In a frying pan, melt butter. Add in the meatballs and fry them on high flame. Turn them around till they become crisp and brown.
8) Serve the Turkish Meatballs with cucumber, yoghurt, mint salad, potatoes or boiled brown rice on the side.