Grape Cream Sherbet
|Thick sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Grape juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Add sugar and beat it well till it is dissolved.
3. Take two refrigerator trays and pour the above liquid into it. Refrigerate in the freezer until it becomes nearly firm.
4. In a bowl, take the chilled mixture and beat it with an electric beater until it becomes fluffy. There is no need to melt it.
5. In a tray, pour the above contents. Refrigerate in the freezer till it becomes firm.
6. Serve Grape Cream Sherbet with dollop of cream.