Thai Fish Kebabs with Crispy Mango Salad
|Tuna steak||5 Ounce (1 In Number)|
|Plaice fillets||16 Ounce (4, Each Weighing About 4 Ounces)|
|Raw tiger prawns||8|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Fresh root ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lime||2 , juice and grated rind|
|Fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Mange tout peas||2 Ounce|
|Radicchio leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful)|
|Bean sprouts||2 Ounce|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and thread alternately on to the skewers with the tuna cubes and the prawns.
4. Crush the garlic and put in a bowl. Add the ginger, lime rind and juice, coriander and sesame oil and mix well together. Season with salt and pepper to taste and pour half into a shallow flameproof dish. Add the skewers and turn to coat. Set aside.
5. Peel the mango and cut the flesh into thin slices, then into matchsticks. Place in a large bowl.
6. Place the kebabs on the grill pan and grill for about 8 minutes until cooked through, turning occasionally.
7. Peel the carrot and cut it into matchsticks and cut the mange-tout into thin strips. Shred the radicchio leaves and slice the spring onions. Add them to the mango with the bean sprouts.
8. In the middle of warmed serving plates, place 3-inch plain cutter and place the salad mixture.
9. Remove the ring, arrange the fish kebabs around the salad and garnish with the radish flowers. Serve at once.