Microwave Crispy Oriental Chicken Wings
|Chicken wings||1 1⁄2 Pound (Disjointed)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely diced|
|Corn flakes||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely crushed|
1. In a bowl mix together egg, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder and set aside.
2. On wax paper, mix together crushed corn flakes and diced onion.
3. Dip each wing in soy sauce mixture, then roll in corn flakes and onion.
4. In glass baking dish, cover and cook wings on HIGH (9) for 20 minutes until cooked.
5. Remove covering halfway through cooking.
6. Serve the cooked wings along with the cooked sauces on a serving dish.