Barbecued Bologna Kebabs
|Bologna||1 Pound, unsliced|
|Celery pieces||16 (green, two inch size)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to at 425° F.
2) Peel the casings from bologna and cut into 4 thick slices.
3) Cut each slice into four triangles.
4) Halve the salami into slices.
5) Take 4 long skewers and thread bologna and folded salami slices, alternating with celery.
6) In a cup, mix together chili sauce, mustard and molasses. Brush the mixture over meat, coating evenly.
7) Bake threaded meat in the oven for about 30 minutes or until nicely glazed at 425° F. Brush repeatedly with remaining sauce.
8) Spoon out rice on a large serving platter. Place cherry tomatoes at the end of each skewer. Arrange the skewers over rice and serve.
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.2%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 48.9 mg16.3%
Sodium 1189.7 mg49.6%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 14 g28.5%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 28.3%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet