Orange Sherbet Mold
|Orange gelatin||6 Ounce|
|Boiled water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange sherbet||1 Pint, softened|
|Mandarin oranges||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Canned crushed pineapple||7 Ounce, drained, juice reserved|
1) Take 6-cup mold and brush with oil.
2) Take gelatin and dissolve in boiling water.
3) Add lemon and pineapple juices.
4) Chill the mixture to get a jelly-like consistency.
5) Add the soft sherbet, oranges and pineapple.
6) Pour the mixture into 6-cup mold and refrigerate to make firm.
7) Unmold the sherbet into 12 individual serving bowls.
8) Decorate each servings with cluster of grapes.