Oriental Steak Broil
|Flank steak||1 1⁄2 Pound (1 no.)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Aniseed||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
1) Using a fork, pierce the steak all over and arrange in a pan.
2) In a bowl, mix lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt, aniseed and pepper pour over the steak.
3) Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, turning the steak several times.
4) When ready to broil, remove steak from the marinade and place on the rack in the broiler pan.
5) Broil as per the range manufacturer's directions, 3 to 4 minutes, then turn.
6) Brush with marinade and broil 3 to 4 minutes longer for rare, or till the steak is done as desired.
7) Place on a cutting board and carve diagonally into slices of 1/2-inch-thickness.