Lime Pineapple Sherbet
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lime flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Limeade concentrate||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Green food color||3 Drop (a few)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, add in sugar and water. Let the mixture come to boil.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Stir in the gelatin till it dissolves completely.
3) Add in the limeade concentrate, lemon juice, pineapple, food colour and milk. Mix it all well.
4) Pour the mixture into a the refrigerator tray. Freeze the mixture till it is set.
5) Transfer the mixture into a bowl and break into pieces. Now, beat the pieces till they become light and fluffy.
6) Again fill the mixture into the tray and freeze.
7) When the Lime Pineapple sherbet is ready to be served, beat it slightly till it becomes light and fluffy.