1. Add all the ingredients for the marinade in a blender and blend until you get a smooth puree. Transfer into a large bowl.
2. Dip the galbi short ribs in the marinade, one at a time and neatly arrange them onto a plate.
3. Cover with a wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
4. Pan grill the meat in an iron skillet or Korean BBQ pan with some cooking oil.
5. Cut into bite size pieces with kitchen scissors.
6. Mix all the ingredients for ssamjang sauce in a bowl.
7. Serve with fresh lettuce, sesame leaves and ssamjang sauce
Bored of eating the same candied sweet potatoes and minced meat pie for every Thanksgiving dinner? Then spice up the holiday fare with something truly untraditional and freaking delicious — the Korean Galbi BBQ. Although authentic galbis are cooked in charcoal wood, the recipe presented in the video shows a simpler, easier way of making this traditional favorite. It's so good that won't miss the traditional flavors at all.