Singapore Fried Noodles
|Rice vermicelli/Noodles||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Dried shrimps||1 Tablespoon, soaked|
|Pork/Chicken / char siu||4 Ounce, cooked, shredded (115 Grams)|
|Oil||4 Tablespoon, seasoned|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly shredded|
|Fresh bean sprouts||4 Ounce (115 Grams)|
|Mild curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||2 , thinly shredded|
|Hot chilies||2 , seeded and finely shredded (Green / Red)|
1. To prepare the rice noodles soak them in hot water for 5-10 minutes, rinse in cold water and drain.
2. Drain the dried shrimps.
3. Thinly shred the meat or Char Siu.
4. In a preheated wok, heat about 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry the onion and bean sprouts with the meat and shrimps for about 1 minute.
5. Add the noodles with the salt, curry powder and soy sauce and blend well
6. Stir-fry for another minute and add the spring onions and chillies.
7. Stir, toss for a few times and serve hot.
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.7%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19 mg6.3%
Sodium 1090.6 mg45.4%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 13 g26.4%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 34.6%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet