Singapore Fried Noodles
|Rice vermicelli/Noodles||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Dried shrimps||1 Tablespoon, soaked|
|Pork/Chicken / char siu||4 Ounce, cooked, shredded (115 Grams)|
|Oil||4 Tablespoon, seasoned|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly shredded|
|Fresh bean sprouts||4 Ounce (115 Grams)|
|Mild curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||2 , thinly shredded|
|Hot chilies||2 , seeded and finely shredded (Green / Red)|
1. To prepare the rice noodles soak them in hot water for 5-10 minutes, rinse in cold water and drain.
2. Drain the dried shrimps.
3. Thinly shred the meat or Char Siu.
4. In a preheated wok, heat about 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry the onion and bean sprouts with the meat and shrimps for about 1 minute.
5. Add the noodles with the salt, curry powder and soy sauce and blend well
6. Stir-fry for another minute and add the spring onions and chillies.
7. Stir, toss for a few times and serve hot.