Lemon Chiffon Sherbet
|Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a saucepan and mix together marshmallows and milk. Heat and stir until marshmallows melt.
2) Turn off heat and add lemon peel and juice.
3) In a refrigerator tray, chill the mixture until it is partly set.
4) Now beat egg whites with a dash of salt and beat until soft peak.
5) Slowly add sugar and beat again until stiff peak.
6) Add the marshmallow mixture and pour the mixture into refrigerator tray and chill until firm.
7) Serve lemon chiffon sherbet chilled.