|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Fresh nectarines||1 1⁄2 Pound (About 6 In Number)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Red food coloring||4 Drop|
1) Take a saucepan and mix together gelatin, sugar, and 1/8 tea spoon salt. Add it to milk.
2) Cook until gelatin dissolves and cool the mixture.
3) Add lemon juice to nectarine puree and fold it into gelatin mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add food coloring and transfer it into 9x9x2-inch pan or 2 refrigerator trays. Cover and freeze until almost firm.
5) Replace the mixture into a bowl and fold in unbeaten egg white. Beat it until smooth and fluffy.
6) Put the pan into freezer and chill it for about 4 hours.
7) Serve nectarine sherbet chilled garnished with mint.
Remove the sherbet about 10 minutes before serving from freezer.
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.4%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.1 mg2.4%
Sodium 108.3 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 67.3 g
Protein 8 g16.2%
Vitamin A 12.8% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet