|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Fresh nectarines||1 1⁄2 Pound (About 6 In Number)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Red food coloring||4 Drop|
1) Take a saucepan and mix together gelatin, sugar, and 1/8 tea spoon salt. Add it to milk.
2) Cook until gelatin dissolves and cool the mixture.
3) Add lemon juice to nectarine puree and fold it into gelatin mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add food coloring and transfer it into 9x9x2-inch pan or 2 refrigerator trays. Cover and freeze until almost firm.
5) Replace the mixture into a bowl and fold in unbeaten egg white. Beat it until smooth and fluffy.
6) Put the pan into freezer and chill it for about 4 hours.
7) Serve nectarine sherbet chilled garnished with mint.
Remove the sherbet about 10 minutes before serving from freezer.