Sausage and Chicken Kebabs
|Lime marinade||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Quantity)|
|Boneless chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Pound, skinned and cut into 1 inch cubes (750 Gram)|
|French bread slice||4 (1 Inch Thick Slices)|
|Sage leaves||4 (As Needed)|
|Bay leaf||4 (As Needed)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
|Sage leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
|Bay leaf||2 (For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, add the marinade and the chicken and cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2) Take out the chicken, keeping aside the marinade for later use.
3) Cut each sausage into 4 pieces.
4) Use olive oil to brush the bread slices and then quarter each.
5) On 6 skewers, alternately push in the chicken, sausages and bread, interspersing with sage and bay leaves.
6) Grill each skewer for 10 minutes on each side, basting regularly.
7) Garnish with lemon, sage and bay leaves.