|Potatoes||250 Gram, peeled and grated|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Green chillies||4 , minced|
|Curds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), beaten|
|Groundnuts||25 Gram, roasted and coarsely pounded|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon ghee and add cumin seeds.
2. When seeds stop spluttering, add chillies and potatoes. Fry until colour changes.
3. Add half cup water.
4. Cook the potatoes until done.
5. Add curds and groundnuts and stir.
6. Cook the potatoes until tender and gravy thick.
7. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.