|Boneless skinless turkey breast/Boneless skinless chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Reduced-sodium soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Ground ginger||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sweet red peppers||2 , cubed|
|Sweet green peppers||2 , cubed|
|Zucchini||3 , cut into thick slices|
|For the yogurt sauce|
|Low fat plain yogurt||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped mint||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Trim off extra fat from the turkey using a meat knife or kitchen scissors.
2. Cut meat into 1-inch dices.
3. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Whisk with a fork.
4. Add turkey and toss to coat well.
5. Cover bowl with cling film and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
6. In a bowl, whisk the yogurt, cumin, and mint. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
7. Prepare the grill or broiler
8. On 6 long metal skewers, thread the marinated turkey alternately with peppers and zucchini.
9. Brush with marinade.
10. Arrange kabobs on the hot grill kabobs and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until meat is tender, basting once with the marinade.
11. Serve the Kabobs with the yogurt and mint sauce.