Keema Brinjal Mix
Onions-2 big, minced
Green chilies-4, minced
Garlic-4 flakes, minced
Ginger-1-inch piece, minced
Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala-1 teaspoon
Beaten curd-125 grams
Coconut milk-1 cup
Grated coconut-2 tablespoons
Coriander leaves-Handful, chopped
1) Grill brinjals on gas or charcoal flame and roast until the skin turns black and wrinkled.
2) Hold it under cold water. Peel its skin and mash it.
3) Take a wok and heat oil. Now fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
4) Add kheema, salt and ground spices. Keep stirring and cooking until dry and crumbly.
5) Now, add curd. Cover the wok and cook on low heat until kheema is cooked.
6) Add coconut milk ad brinjal and cook until everything is incorporated and done.
7) Serve Kheema brinjal mix garnished with coriander and enjoy with hot chapatis.