Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
Poppy seeds-1 tablespoon
Roasted groundnuts- 25 grams
Tomatoes-4 medium, blanched and pureed
Garam masala-1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
Coconut milk-1 cup
Coriander leaves-Handful, chopped
Almonds- handful, blanched, sliced and fried
Salt- to taste
Chilli powder -to taste
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5) Add kheema and salt. Saute it until dry and crumbly.
6) Add some hot water and cook until kheema is tender and dry. Remove from heat and let it cool.
7) Now make a paste along with cashewnuts, groundnuts and poppy seeds. Keep aside.
8) Stuff the kheema mixture into the cauliflower between flowerets.
9) In another pan, heat oil and fry remaining onion paste until golden brown.
10) Add turmeric, tomatoes, salt and chilli powder and cook until soft.
11) Add coconut milk, then, drop cauliflower head downwards. Cover and cook on low heat.
12) Garnish the cauliflower with almonds and coriander and serve.