Grated ccoconut-2 cups
Tomato-1 medium firm, sliced into thin and small pieces
Bread crumbs-1 cup
Turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
Coriander leaves-A big handful, chopped
Salt -to taste
Cumin seeds-1/2 teaspoon, roasted and pounded
1) Make a coarse paste of coconut, ginger, chillies, onions, coriander and curry leaves. Do not add water.
2) Add turmeric powder, tomato and cumin seeds to this paste.
3) Mash potatoes and make balls or patties. Roll these patties into coconut mixture.
4) Coat the patty with eggs and then bread crumbs.
5) Deep fry the patties until golden brown.
6) Serve coconut kababs hot with coriander chutney.