Chocolate Raspberry Sherbet Torte
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Raspberry sherbet||2 Cup (32 tbs), slightly softened|
|All-purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon, sifted and powdered|
1) Take the 3 baking pans and coat them with cooking spray. Also line the bottom of the pans with wax paper.
2) Pour the sherbet into one pan and freeze it to make firm.
3) Take a bowl and mix flour, cocoa and baking powder. Keep this mixture aside.
4) Take the egg whites and beat them. Add sugar (2 tablespoons at a time) to the beaten egg whites. Beat the mixture again. Keep this mixture aside.
5) Take the egg yolks and beat them. Add the flavorings.
6) Fold the yolk mixture into the prepared egg whites. Also fold the reserved dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
7)Take the pan and spread the batter.
8) Bake for at least 12 minutes at the temperature of 350 degrees.
9) When the cake layers are cooked, allow it to cool for 30 minutes.
10) Keep the cake layer on the serving plate.
11) Pour the sherbet layer over the cake.
12) Top with second cake layer.
13) Put the chocolate frosting over top of the torte.
14) Make some pattern with powdered sugar on top of the torte.