Meatless Asian Dish Pea Salad
|Frozen english peas||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Packet, Small Peas)|
|Cauliflower head||1 Small (In Florets)|
|Green onions||1 , thinly sliced|
|Water chestnuts||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , julienned strips|
|Swiss cheese||2 1⁄2 Ounce, strips|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , chopped|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie butter milk salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
1) In a large bowl, add in the thawed peas, cauliflower florets, green onions, water chestnuts, pepper strips, Swiss cheese and eggs. Toss them gently to mix.
2) In a smaller bowl, add in mayonnaise, salad dressing, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Mix till well blended.
3) Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the vegetable mixture. Toss around gently.
4) Place a lid on the salad. Chill for about 8 hours or better still overnight.
5) Plate the Meatless Asian Dish Pea Salad over lettuce leaves.