Snow Peas with Oriental Dip
|Snow peas||1⁄4 Pound|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
|Chopped water chestnuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. To prepare snow peas trim ends from them.
2. In a vegetable steamer over boiling water place snow peas and steam with cover for 1 minute.
3. Remove snow peas and rinse in cold water.
4. Let it chill 2 hours.
5. In a small bowl mix well combining remaining ingredients.
6. Let it chill 2 hours.
7. On a serving platter place snow peas and serve with dip.