|Whole plaice||2 , head removed and gutted|
|Lemon grass stalk||2 Large|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , thinly sliced|
|Cucumber||1 Small, sliced|
1. Grease aluminium foil using butter and keep aside.
2. Using a sharp knife, make a sharp slit at centre of fish-€™s back bone. Cut between flesh and bone and move knife outwards, creating a pocket. Follow same procedure for other fish.
3. Place 1 lemon grass stalk and 2 ginger slices in each fish pocket.
4. Coat evenly with soy sauce and place over greased foil. Seal fish ensuring that edges are not loose.
5. In a wok, keep water for boiling.
6. Place sealed fish on a steaming rack and place that rack in the wok. (Ensure water is up to rack level). Allow to boil.
7. Once boiled, reduce flame, cover with lid and steam for 15 to 20 minutes, or til fish is cooked.
8. Place steamed fish on a platter, top with sliced cucumber and lemon. Serve immediately.