|Palm sugar||2 Teaspoon (2 big cubes)|
|Palm fruit||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sweet potato||5 Large|
|Coconut milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Peel skin from sweet potato and cassava, wash clean, cut into small cubes, place in a boiling pan.
2. Peel the banana skin, make small cuts and place in the boiling pan along with sweet potato and cassava.
3. Cut half each palm fruit and put into the boiling pan as well.
4. Tie knot the pandan leaf and add it into the pan.
5. Add sugar, salt, palm sugar, coconut milk, and the water into the pan .
6. Bring to boil everything inside the pan until cassava and sweet potato become tender, taste the soup if its sweet enough for you, turn off the stove.
7. Serve warm or cold