Oriental Pasta Stir Fry
|Chinese egg noodles||8 Ounce|
|Flank steak||12 Ounce (1 small size)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||4 , sliced to make 1 cup|
|Carrot||1 , julienned|
|Red pepper||1 Small, cut into strips|
1) Cook noodles according to package directions, or about 8 to 10 minutes.
2) Drain the noodles and kept aside.
3) Cut steak in half lengthwise.
4) Then cut it crosswise into thin slices, but cut the slices at an angle to make thin and wider slices.
5) Take a large non stick pan and spray it with cooking spray.
6) Heat the skillet on high.
2) In hot skillet, add about 1/3 of the meat and cook quickly until lightly browned but pink from inside.
3) Remove the meat from skillet.
4) Return meat to pan along with the soy sauce, green onions, carrots and red peppers.
5) Cover the pan and cook the meat over medium heat, about 3 to 4 minutes.
6) Add noodles.
7) Serve the meat and noodles with additional soy sauce, if desired.