Yogurt and Orange Sorbet Sherbet
|Natural yoghurt||1⁄2 Pint|
|Concentrated frozen orange juice||6 1⁄4 Ounce, thawed (1 can)|
1) In a bowl, add in the yoghurt, orange juice and sugar. Mix well.
2) In a heatproof bowl, dissolve the gelatine in water. Let it rest for a while before placing over a pan of hot water. Keep stirring till the gelatine dissolves.
3) Allow the gelatine to cool down. Slowly add it into the yoghurt mixture. Let it set for a while.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites stiff. Fold it into the yoghurt mixture.
5) Transfer the mixture into a rigid container. Cover with a foil. Seal, label and freeze the container.
6) Thaw the sorbet 30 minutes before serving.
7) Serve the Yoghurt and Orange Sorbet Sherbet with garnish of sectioned oranges.