Korean Beef Bulgogi
|Beef sirloin||2 1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), crushed|
|Brown onion||1⁄2 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Carrot||1⁄2 , peeled, cut into thin strips|
|Asian pear||1 , peeled, grated|
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sweet rice wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Dark sesame oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||2 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Spring onions||2 , washed and thin strips|
|Freshly cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Add 2-3 tablespoon sugar over sliced beef and set a side.
2. Blend the grated onion & pear.
3. Mix together with the soy sauce and crushed garlic, sesame seed oil, mirin, toasted sesame seed.
4. Add the sliced meat to the bowl, then pour the marinade over the top, then add sliced onion and carrots, green onions, cracked pepper and rub all the marinade into the meat for about 1-2 minutes, making sure none of the slices of beef are stuck together and that the marinade has been distributed evenly throughout.
5.Pour into an airtight container and store in the fridge for at least a few hours, ideally overnight.
6. Cook over a griddle or in an ungreased non-stick frying pan over moderately high heat until the beef is cooked.
7. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over it and serve hot with steamed rice.