|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||To Taste (for flavoring)|
|Caisim||300 Gram, coarsely chopped, blanched (Chinese broccoli)|
|Egg noodles||500 Gram, soaked, drenched with water and drained|
|Soy sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Green onion stalks||2 , thinly sliced|
|Celery stalks||2 , thinly sliced|
1. In a saucepan, add stock,heat and add pepper, salt and sugar. Bring it to a boil, add meatballs.
2. Mix the egg noodles with, oil and set aside.
3. In a large soup bowl, arrange blanched caisim, noodles, sprinkle soya sauce, tongcai, green onions and celery.
4. Now, pour over it the hot stock with meatballs, with about 8 to 10 meat balls in each bowl.
5. Serve hot with spicy sambal.