Bok You Guy
|Frying chicken||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut up (1 no.)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||3 Tablespoon|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a large pan, simmer the chicken in water with soy sauce for 45 minutes, or until tender.
2) In a bowl, blend the cornstarch with a little cold water.
3) Stir into the chicken and simmer, until the gravy is thickened.
4) In a large bowl, combine the hot cooked rice and raisins together.
5) Sprinkle the rice mixture with peanuts and flaked coconut.
6) Serve the rice immediately with the chicken and gravy.