Yogurt Pineapple Sherbet
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Gently pour yogurt in freezing tray.
2) Freeze until it is soft and mushy.
3) Remove it from tray and transfer into a bowl.
4) Mix crushed pineapple and juice.
5) Keep again in freezing compartment and again freeze to soft mush.
6) Beat well and freeze completely till it is solid.
7) Use honey-sweetened mashed strawberries, raspberries, youngberries or other berries, finely diced peaches, apricot juice or grape juice, as desired.
8) Serve chilled.