Chicken Oriental Soup
|Ground chicken||1 Pound|
|Canned chicken broth/Homemade broth - 3 1/2 cups||29 Ounce (2 cans, 14 1/2-oz each)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce (1 package)|
|Oriental noodles||3 Ounce (with chicken flavor, 1 package)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, add chicken and brown the meat; drain fat.
2. In a pot pour broth and add vegetables.
3. Break the noodles and add along with the seasoning packet.
4. Add soy sauce and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to boil; add chicken.
5. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
6. Arrange the soup into individual serving bowl and divide the noodles equally among each serving.
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 115.4 mg38.5%
Sodium 745.7 mg31.1%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 30 g59.6%
Vitamin A 72.2% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 4% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet