Chicken Oriental Soup
|Ground chicken||1 Pound|
|Canned chicken broth/Homemade broth - 3 1/2 cups||29 Ounce (2 cans, 14 1/2-oz each)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce (1 package)|
|Oriental noodles||3 Ounce (with chicken flavor, 1 package)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, add chicken and brown the meat; drain fat.
2. In a pot pour broth and add vegetables.
3. Break the noodles and add along with the seasoning packet.
4. Add soy sauce and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to boil; add chicken.
5. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
6. Arrange the soup into individual serving bowl and divide the noodles equally among each serving.