|Lean lamb||4 Pound|
|Wine vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Season all||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Marjoram leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Clean lamb and cut into 1 1/2 to 2-inch cubes. Trim gristle and most of the fat.
2) Peel onion skin, separate rinds and chop into big pieces.
3) Chop peppers into pieces.
4) In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients thoroughly.
5) In a large bowl add lamb, onion and pepper.
6) Pour the mixture over it and stir gently to coat.
7) Cover and let it marinate for 12 to 24 hours.
8) Before cooking, thread lamb, onion and pepper alternately into skewers.
9) Cook 5 inches from coals for about 25 minutes. Turn and baste with marinade.
10) Serve hot with a mint chutney and fresh salad on the side.