|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Leg of lamb||1 Pound, cut in 1 1/2-inch cubes|
|Apples||2 , quartered|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, cut in 1 1/2 inch pieces|
|Small white onions||8|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion, garlic, curry powder and ginger in butter, until the onion is tender.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup and water, cook for 5 minutes; stirring occasionally.
4) Thread the lamb, apple, green pepper, and onion alternately on 4 skewers.
5) Place on a broiler rack and brush the kabobs with sauce.
6) Broil the kabobs about 4 inches from heat for 30 minutes, or until the lamb is tender.
7) Turn and brush the kabobs with the sauce at an interval of 5 minutes.
8) Serve the Lamb Kabobs immediately on a serving platter.