Oriental Broiled Chicken
|Broiler chicken||3 Pound, cut up (1 Broiler)|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Artificial sweetener||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon rind||7 Teaspoon, grated|
1) In a bowl, place the chicken.
2) Dredge the chicken with onion salt and pepper.
3) In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, sweetener, allspice and rind.
4) Gently stream the soy mixture over the chicken and rub well.
5) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and refrigerate for 3 hours, turning occasionally.
6) Place the chicken on rack in a broiler pan.
7) Brush the chicken with the marinade.
8) Broil about 4 inches from heat for about 35 minutes, or until cooked through.
9) Baste the chicken with the marinade on regular intervals.
10) Turn the chicken once while broiling.
11) Remove the skin and serve on the bed of mixed salad with a lemon wedge on side if desired.