Turkey Salad Oriental
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Turkey||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed and cooked|
|Pitted black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar/Cider vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , quartered (Salad Greens- 1 Quart Mixed, In 1 1/2-Inch Pieces)|
|Mixed salad greens||1 Quart, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces|
1. Prepare the dressing by combining all the dressing ingredients in a large jar. Mix well till completely combined.
2. Wash the water chestnuts and then slice the nuts lengthwise into thirds.
3. In a medium bowl, place the chestnuts, turkey and olives and mix well.
4. Pour the dressing over the turkey mixture and toss lightly to coat
5. Chill covered for 3 hours
6. Toss the onions and the salad greens with the turkey mixture and garnish with the hard cooked eggs before serving.