|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Part Sesame Gives Good Flavor)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Ginger strips||2 Tablespoon, slivered|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork/Chicken / shrimp / beef||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut up, cooked|
|Green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), slivered|
|Red pepper||2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Oyster sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 250°F (120°C).
2) In a wok or frying pan heat the first amount of cooking oil.
3) Saute garlic and ginger in it.
4) Continue to cook until soft.
5) In a large uncovered saucepan heat water. Add second amount of cooking oil and salt and boil.
6) Add vermicelli nest and cover it with water.
7) Remove from heat and let stand for sometime.
8) Mix pork, green onion and red pepper to it.
9) Stir well until fried.
10) Add oyster sauce, curry powder and soy sauce.
11) Stir to mix thoroughly.
12) Drain out noodles from water.
13) Add to it and toss to combine.
14) Serve as is.
15) Alternately bake until ready.
16) Serve hot.