|Plums||2 Small, diced|
|Peach||1 , diced|
|Strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Nectarine||1 , diced|
|Low calorie citrus flavor carbonated beverage||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cherry extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brandy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a food processor, put together plums, peach, strawberries, nectarine, carbonated beverage, vanilla and cherry extract.
2) Blend the mixture for 4 minutes or until the fruits are turned into fine puree.
3) Divide the mixture into 4 deep dessert plates.
4) Place the bowls in the freezer until semi frozen.
5) Serve chilled, topped with 1 tablespoon of brandy sauce on each.